Hello my sweets!
You all know how makeup obsessed I am, but if I had to pick one thing that I couldn’t live without, it would for sure be lipstick! I am lipstick obsessed. I own way, way, way too much! And maybe one day I’ll make a post on my whole collection.
But for now, I want to share with you my Top 5. This is just based off of ones that I own and am loving at the moment!
Let’s get started.
- MAC- Russian Red. You simply cannot beat a good red lip, and no one does it quite like this one. The picture does not do it justice, because my camera sucks (sorry!) but it is so bright and beautiful, and just so vibrant and exactly what you would want out of a red lipstick. If I’m going to wear red (which I often do) it will likely be this one!
2. MAC- Velvet Teddy. This lipstick is my current biggest obsession, which if you read my blog regularly, you probably already know! It’s good for day time, it’s great for night time, and it’s great for everything inbetween! It goes great with a statement eye, or just a simple splash of mascara.
3. Revlon Laquer Balm- Demure. First of all, everyone needs to go to the drugstore and buy one of these or just smell it. It smells like mint chocolate and I just want to eat it! This is a really nice pinky nude colour which is great for when you just want a splash of colour but nothing too crazy. Great for day time and running around, or a good neutral option if you are going for a bold eye.
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Coralberry. Orange lipstick is amazing. Like seriously. Try it, you won’t regret it. I was a little skeptical at first with how this would look on me, but honestly if I can pull it off, so can you! It’s great for Spring and Summer and it just makes everything look funky and fun!
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick- Black Cherry. This was one of the first lipsticks that I bought when I started getting really into makeup. Which is kind of surprising because it’s quite a bold colour choice! Again, the picture doesn’t quite do it justice but it’s a very, very, dark plum- almost black if you build the colour enough! I love it! It’s so great for Winter, or when you want a little edge to your look.
So there you go! My Top 5 lipsticks- at least my top 5 for the time being! Hope you enjoyed!
What are your favourite lipsticks? x