This morning I woke up and couldn’t find my favourite eyeliner, and that is something that just won’t fly with me. I ALWAYS wear black eyeliner, I can’t help it.
So naturally, I took a trip to the drugstore, and I couldn’t help but pick up a few other things as well. Story of my life.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation. I have another version of this, but I just prefer a matte finish on my face, so I wanted to give this one a try.
- Rimmel London Fix and Protect Makeup Primer.
- Rimmel London Exaggerate Smoke N’ Shine Eyeliner. Never tried this before, so fingers crossed!
- Rimmel London Brow This Way. My Bobbi Brown eyebrow gel is almost out so I needed a quick solution.
- it Hair Care 12-in-one Leave in Treatment. Always on the hunt for a way to help my dried out and overprocessed locks.
- Risqué Beauté Makeup Brushes. I just couldn’t resist the colour.
Happy Monday all! Hope it’s a good one for ya!