Today was a beautiful day. Not weather wise- weather wise it was shit and rainy, but in other ways; today was beautiful. I got to spend some lovely quality time with my mum, I spent too much money on crap I don’t need, I got to have coffee with a dear friend, and I got a lovely little reminder of how beautiful life really is.
To start the day off I headed to the local Starbucks to get coffee for me and my mum before we headed out for pedicures. After I had ordered, while I was standing by the bar waiting for my drink I noticed a huge poster pinned to the corkboard.
How friggin cute is this?? How amazing that the baristas took the time to put this up (at least I’m assuming it was them…) and how lovely taht people were actually taking down the sticky notes and starting their day with a cute little message/ reminder about how special they are! I couldn’t resist either, and as I type this blog post my litttle message is stuck to my laptop.
I think we all need a bit more of this every now and again.
After pedicures my mum and I headed to the drugstore (it’s an addiction we both share) where we went a little overboard… it’s not our fault, really! The clearance section was out of control! I’ve never seen it so good, and I am not one to pass up a good deal! Especially on makeup.
- Burberry Brit Rhythm: Never tried, but Burberry Brit is my all time favourite perfume, so this can;t be bad!
- St. Ive’s Renew and Purify Bodywash in Sea Salt and Pacific Kelp
- Pink Loofah- self explanatory
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- John Frieda Sea Waves leave in spray
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Noir Liner in blackest black… I suck at a cat eye but I always keep trying!
- 3 Quo Sheer Kiss Lipsticks… These were only .99 cents down from $12!!!
- Quo Hydra Primer... Only $4!
See? Not my fault! I won’t lie though, I’m most stoked on those lipsticks! We know how much I loveeeee lipstick.
The lipsticks don’t have names which I don’t like, just numbers. But I love all these colours and can’t wait to try em out!
After the drugstore and a lazy afternoon, I met up with a friend for a coffee at a local cafe (my go-to vegan cafe of choice). I even picked up a salad while I was there because I knew I would NOT want to cook tonight.
SO, I’m gonna go eat that and go catch up on my blog reading. Have a lovely evening my friends!