Hey beautiful people!
Just thought I would quickly drop in and share a list of the products I’ve been using lately. Using so much, that they are now, in fact, empty.
I wouldn’t necessarily call all of these “Favourites”, but I liked them all enough to use them until the very end. So let’s dive in kids!
- Restoring + Bonding ‘Plex from Ogx. This is a leave-in hair treatment. I used it before I got my new leave-in treatment from Eleven Australia. This stuff isn’t baaaad, in fact I’m sure most people would like it just fine! But for me, it just didn’t do the trick. I found it a bit greasy, and I didn’t like the way it left my hair feeling. Maybe I was using too much at a time, but I just couldn’t get fully behind it. And it made my scalp kind of itchy… so perhaps there’s something in it that my skin doesn’t react well to. I do have really sensitive skin. Anyway, I used this stuff because I hate to be wasteful, but I will not be buying it again.
- Tresemmé Thermal Creations. This is a heat protector spray, and I absolutely love. this. shit. I’ve been using it for years, and I will continue to repurchase this product until probably the end of time, or they stop making it. Whichever comes first.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Healing Moisture Lotion. Holy heck what a name. But this moisturizer is worth the impossibly long title, BELIEVE ME! I love it. It is perfect if you have dry and sensitive skin. The skin on my arms always gets SO dry, especially around this time of year. I am constantly having to moisturize so that my skin doesn’t feel scaly and downright nasty. But with this lotion, I can moisturize in the evening, and then my skin will continue to feel smooth for a few days to come! Perfect if you are a little forgetful when it comes to moisturizing, or if you’re a little lazy and can’t be bothered to apply it every day, like me. No shame.
- Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Foundation. Suuuuch a lovely foundation! Honestly, I don’t have anything bad to say about this one. It is nice and smooth and dewy, and leaves my skin looking glowy and refreshed. It is a light weight foundation but gives pretty good coverage. I like the consistency, the colour is a good match for me, and it even has a nice smell. Bonus! I’m sad I’m all out, but I will definitely purchase this puppy again in the future.
- Chanel Healthy Glow Foundation. Ohhhh the holy grail. I am obsessed with this foundation. I absolutely adore it. I love everything about it. I want to use it forever and ever and ever. Unfortunately my budget feels differently. But honestly. I will buy it again, but it maybe won’t be a constant staple in my collection. I love the colour match, I love the consistency, I love the formula, and I love the look. It works with dry skin, and it lasts all day. 10/10 would recommend.
Right on, there we go! Not a huge list of empties, but a few for you! I hope you guys like posts like this! I never know what you guys actually want to see on here. If you have any suggestions, I’m happy to hear them!
Have you tried any of these products? Any thoughts you want to share?