So I have this week off (friggin dope, am i right!) And the other day I took a little trip to one of the malls nearby for a bit of a browse. Which of course translated to me purchasing things that I don’t really need. Friggin classic.
Anywaaaay, here’s what I got! Thought I would share with you little lovies.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in “Ebony” I was in the markey for a new brow product, so this was basically the only thing I ACTUALLY needed. Will let you know how I like it!
- Too Faced “Better Than Sex” mascara. This is just a mini sampler of the classic mascara. It was up by the till of Sephora so I COULD NAAT resist.
- Versace “Bright Crystal” mini roller ball perfume. This I got free as a sample so I didn’t actually have to spend any money! If you’ve been following me for a while, you’ll know I’m a little perfume obsessed, so I wanted to give this a try. It’s a really nice, bright, feminine, floral scent, but maaaybe a bit too florally for me. I usually go for more spicy perfumes… So I’m not sure how I feel about this one.
- Make Up Forever “Artist Rouge Creme”. This doesn’t have a name for the colour on the box, but it’s a nice subtle pinky shade, and I think I’ll be using it in a makeup post I’ll be doing so stay tuned! I did try it on the other day when I got it and I love how creamy it is. Such a nice formula!
- Sephora “Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes”. I am heading on a little road trip this weekend to visit my brother, and so I needed some makeup wipes to take with me, because I didn’t want to take my big pack and use up too much space. And I can’t resist anything with coconut waterrrrr.
So there ya go! Just a little mini haul for y’all (check that rhyme).
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think!